today has been a mixture of exciting and worrying events and news. Nevertheless, I will keep it up and try to see the positive side of the things.
1. I am grateful for sleeping till late – I woke up at 11 am; too late for me but it was quite resting. I am happy that my mind and my body got to get a break.
2. I am grateful for the warm weather – it was rainy a little bit but not too much.
3. I am grateful for trying the new cafe house close to my house – it is fresh and nice. During winter when the roads are snowy or icy, I may as well just go there rather than my usual cafe that requires a little bit walking.
4. I am grateful for taking the bus and going to shop. I loved it – I bought a number of stuff I liked or needed, which made the entire afternoon well spent.
5. I am grateful for buying glass plates that I had liked so much a couple of weeks ago – I had two and now bought four; I can serve dinner in these plates.
6. I am grateful for the porcelain mid-size long and thin plates I bought today; I can serve stuff in them. As a matter of fact, I served myself some food in one of them. It makes a difference – felt like a good treat. well done.
7. I am grateful for the gift bags and gifts I have bought today – one for a good friend of mine and the other for my neighbour. I am sure they will like the gifts. The gift bags are particularly nice – I should get more. It is a delight to use them.
8. I am grateful for the salad I have had this evening – greens and with lemon-olive oil dressing. Very healthy.
9. I am grateful for carrying my shopping items with me – they were heavy but I know carrying heavy stuff around (without hurting myself) is a good way to strengthen my bones.
10. I am grateful for catching up with three of my high school friends – we had not talked for a while; everyone is all right and all is good.
11. I am grateful for the Saturday night – it is quiet and peaceful. It is still young. I can spend it reading books or watching TV or talking to my friends. There is freedom in it.
12. I am grateful for the second coffee I had today – shopping and drinking coffee; yes, it feels good.
13. I am grateful for missing to go to the book store; I could not go today so I really want to go visit it tomorrow. Maybe I will find a great book to read.
14. I am grateful for not rushing to clean and tidy up my home after returning back from shopping. I rather decided to enjoy my evening by a fine dinner and chatting with my friends.
15. I am grateful for tomorrow being Sunday – I have one more day just for myself.
16. I am grateful for the backpack I have – it is so useful during shopping. It does take quite a bit of stuff and make it easy to carry especially heavy things.
17. I am grateful for my house being warm during this early winter day.
18. I am grateful for writing what I am grateful for – it does reinforce the positivity and positive memories.