1. I am grateful for feeling better today.
2. I am grateful for the summer weather – for two days straight we have had incredibly warm (not hot) weather with blue sky. Its positive effect on me is incredible.
3. I am grateful for taking the bus this morning. I needed to wait 10 min at home, which I have. I must admit though the first thought passed my mind was “I can take the cab this morning”. It somehow went away after I managed to keep myself busy for 4 minutes at home. When I got off the bus, I thanked for the opportunity to walk even for a short distance to my building.
4. I am grateful for eating two apples today. Healthy and tasty.
5. I am grateful for meeting with someone in our organization who provided me with excellent assistance on some project-related questions.
6. I am grateful for walking to and from the meeting (total around 25 minutes).
7. I am grateful for attending a seminar by a wonderful speaker; I enjoyed meeting with her, listening to her informative and energetic presentation.
8. I am grateful for walking to the appointment with the lawyer this afternoon. His office is 5 minutes away from my house and I could easily find it. I did mental-wrestling about taking the cab or walking. Eventually walking won 🙂
9. I am grateful for working at home after my appointment – I worked on an important document, which went really well in a short time. I am pleased.
10. I am grateful for meeting with my friends and having a dinner at a nearby restaurant. We were 5 people, all nice and cheerful people. The meal was great and so was the coffee 🙂
11. I am grateful for not over-eating today.
12. I am grateful for my conscious spending plans – lately they started to make a visible difference in my finances. I am highly motivated to keep going and save a lot more.
13. I am grateful for having a relaxing night – it is peaceful.
14. I am grateful for my plans to work tomorrow and possibly Saturday.
15. I am grateful for the coming weekend. I would like to read books, many of them if I can 🙂
16. I am grateful for keeping up with the challenges I assigned to myself: today I walked in the morning and then in the afternoon; took the bus not the cab; ate relatively healthy; did not make a purchase; enjoyed the view from my office; smiled more and had great time with friends; combed my hair in the morning, and determined to lift my mood, finances, and healthy life-style up.
17. I am grateful for being grateful.