I thank howtostuffyourpig.com for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award 🙂 howtosttuffyourpig is one of my all-time favorite bloggers who writes about a variety of interesting topics – from personal finance/savings to managing debt to cooking and all (very practical tips as well). Perhaps you would like to check her website! Please do – you likely will not be sorry for your time.
The rules for this award are below (copied and pasted from the nominator’s site):
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
The questions I was assigned to and my answers to them are:
- Who is your favorite author? Recently Tess Gerritsen. She is a physician by training and writes excellent crime novels. I am sincerely in awe with her writing as well as the plots that always surprise and delight me as a reader.
- What is your favorite food/recipe? My favorite food is bread 🙂 Although I gotta cut it out from my diet to lose some unhealthy level of fat.
- What is your favorite hobby? Blogging since I started it. very interesting experience that helped me not only to express my experiences, opinions, or feelings but also to learn from fellow bloggers. So far it has been an amazing experience – thanking all who share their posts and interact so nicely with me 🙂
- What is the one thing people would be surprised to know about you? That despite my tough look, I am only highly sensitive and when I get hurt I will get pissed off rather than crying 🙂
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Other than home? I always wanted to visit and live in Caribbean or South American countries.
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Diminishing violence.
A number of bloggers are doing an excellent job keeping me engaged with their useful and genuine posts and comments; I will not be able to nominate all of them here (that is unfortunate….). I also know from my previous experiences that some bloggers do not appreciate or will not prefer to follow up on the award nominations. Even so I will nominate some of them here, not because I expect them to accept and go on with the award posts but because they deserve such awards very much (in my opinion). So here are my nominees:
- https://tannachtonfarm.wordpress.com/ please please have a look at this blog; If I am not wrong there are multiple writers/family members posting in this blog and all are nice and genuine people. I have learnt so much by reading their posts on farming to animal care, from frugality to family, from meals to life as a general. It is unreal.. I highly recommend you to check their posts 🙂
- Ninasusan is one of my favorites – she is fun, wise, and writes about all bunch of different things. I love reading her blogs and interacting with her through comments 🙂
- http://healthfulsaver.com/ is one the blogs I started to follow recently. I like the the informative posts on recipes, budgeting and frugality that are written in such a simple, elegant, and effective way – well done 🙂
- https://frombusttoboom.wordpress.com/ is another blog that I love reading and following. S/he writes on a variety of topics that I can relate to, including but not limited to budgeting, finances, and life – those about being grateful and those that reminds us about the wisdom and beauty in life are a must read. Give it a try 🙂
- thesmallc I know she will not follow this with an award post (previous experience 🙂 ) but she truly deserves many awards by her writing. I am sincerely impressed by the depth of her writing, and how genuinely she can express herself and write about sensitive subjects in such a mature, neutral, and human way while also make you think and realize things you have forgotten or not experienced. Absolutely worth your time to check her blog 🙂
- http://ordinaryadventures.co/ here is a fresh blog by a young lady whose writings I find very positive and lovely. Take a look and decide yourself 🙂
- http://alienblob.com/ I know she will not respond to this nomination (previous experience 🙂 ) yet MeRaw is one of those bloggers who has always been genuine and lovely in her posts and interactions. I have great admiration for her strength and insight.
My questions to the nominees are as follows:
- What is the most interesting blogging experience you have had?
- Which one is more annoying? Rain or snow? 🙂
- If you were to be given an extraordinary amount of cash, what would be the first thing that appear in your mind?
- What do you think about frugality and what are your best advice to achieve it?
- Have you ever had a pet? What is your most cherished memory about it?
- What else do you think can be done to reduce the burden of cancer in our communities/countries/world?
cheers everyone 🙂