Having on a healthy eating strategy makes me look for ways to create simple dishes (a little bit lazy in cooking here….). I thought I would share the recipe for the cauliflower dish I am trying today (made it up big time 🙂 ).
1. Cut and wash the cauliflower florets.
2. Boil florets for 5 minutes (or longer depending on how mushy you like your dish)
3. In a bowl, mix 3 eggs, half a bunch of chopped coriander leaves (parsley suits well too), cheese of your choice (I cut them in little cubes), salt, chilly pepper, and 3 table spoon of olive oil. Mix well. Add 4 table spoon of whole wheat flour and 1 glass of boiled water (or 3/4 glasses if you would like a less moist version). Mix well, stand back, and enjoy the scenery :). The dance of the colors is amazing!
4. Immerse the softened florets in the mix and place in an oven cookware. Pour the remaining mix over the florets.
5. Cook in pre-heated oven for 45 min. I cover the cookware for the first 30 min and then remove it in the last 15 min. Broil for 2 min , take out of the oven, and sprinkle with chilly pepper before serving if desired.
Bon appetite! 🙂