I am once again humbled by being nominated to a blogger award – this time by Saadia Peerzada 🙂 for the Liebster award.
I am okay to respond to blogger awards as they are a nice way of help connecting fellow bloggers.
Many thanks Saadia. I sure am enjoying reading your post and poems. As a matter of fact you are one of the blogs that I have been following from the beginning on. Keep up the good work! 🙂
THE RULES: (directly copied from Saadia’s post; nominated bloggers, you can copy and paste these)
– Insert the Liebster award logo in your post
– Thank and link those who nominated you
– (After reading the official rules) You also have to reveal 11 interesting facts about yourself!
– Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you
– Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers with less than 100 followers
– Ask 11 questions of your own to your nominees that they have to answer
– Notify your nominees about The Liebster Award
– Include instructions of the process in your post
Okay, 11 facts about me 🙂 I wrote a post about it before – it can be found here.
And here are the questions Saadia asked me to answer:
- What is your ambition in life? Making a positive change in human life through my work and social interactions. I believe in this. We all can make a positive difference in somebody’s life in addition to our own 🙂
- Who’s your favourite author and poet? Just one!!! Argh… I have so many. okay. Nobody can write the human psychology and pain better than Dostoevsky. Shakespeare’s poems (sonnets) are awesome 🙂
- How will you classify your eating habits: unhealthy, moderate or healthy? Somewhere in between unhealthy and moderate. I do not eat sweets, fatty food, or chocolate etc. BUT I have a problem with eating too much bread and other refined carbs.. My struggle with healthy eating can be found in my daily posts under the “healthy life – style journal” page.
- What is/ was your favourite subject? Literature! (it is sad that I did not study it..)
- Would your 8 year old self be proud of who you are today? Yep 🙂
- What is your ultimate fear? having a chronic and debilitating disease
- Are you a technology obsessed? Why or why not? Nope. Not at all. I have no explanation for that.
- Are you a morning person? Absolutely not!! I only become myself around 8-9 pm at night. Nights are beautiful 🙂
- Favourite quote? None. I have no particular one that I keep remember.
- Are you a pessimist or an optimist? A little bit of both. Okay… maybe more of a pessimist than an optimist 🙂
- What are your thoughts on discrimination? I have a strong stand on this. I have experienced myself discrimination and I am still very sour about these experiences. When will we start seeing people for who they are rather than what they are? This “us versus them” mentality should disappear. We have more things in common than different. Peace.
Enough about me 🙂
Now, let me nominate the bloggers for this award. These are the bloggers I started to follow or interact recently. Have a look and see whether their posts are something you may enjoy, too 🙂
here are my questions for you nominated bloggers! 🙂
- What have you done today that has made you happy, joyful, or excited?
- Is Friday your favorite day, too?
- It took me years (literally) to find the right floss for me; do you have such an experience you would like to share?
- How many shoes do you currently have? How many did you not use in the last 1 year?
- What are your opinions on minimalism?
- if there was one advice you could share with us about living a simple life, what would that be?
- Which one do you like most and why? Novels, poetry, movies.
- List one meal you are very fond of.
- House chores – on a scale from 1 (least) to 10 (most), how much do you like them?
- Who is the most influential person in your academic life (e.g. school or profession)?
- What are you grateful for today?