One again, I am humbled to be nominated for a blogger award, this time to “One Lovely Blog Award” :).
Thank you Jo for nominating me to this award and enabling me to recognize and connect other bloggers through my nominations. Jo and I are just recently connected here and I like the open and honest discussions she has about life, her life, health, and progress as she goes thru healing, self-reflection, and self-development; you may want to check her blog yourself.
According to Jo, here are the rules for this award (pasted directly from Jo’s post):
Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts About Me:
- I would like to be an advocate for cancer patients, caregivers, and long-term survivors.
- My preferences for color changed over time; 10-20 years ago, all I wanted to wear was black; 6-7 years ago it changed to blue and white. At home and at office, I love orange colour as paint or on decorative items- it gives me energy. Like sun 🙂
- I am going through a “middle age awakening”; I will dump the things and people that do not serve me well and replace them with things and people that make me happier, calmer, more content, and more alive. I want more meaning in my life and no regrets. I have one life and more than half of it already passed..
- I do not like house chores at all but every week do them anyhow 🙂
- I just prepared a video clip to thank a previous mentor of mine to be screened during her retirement party! I loved the idea and I hope I could make it clear how appreciative I have been and how deeply my mentor has influenced my life journey and made things possible for me. I hope she will like it.
- I have an habit of buying multiple copies of the things I like; like the same clothes, shoes, or stationary items; If I love, I would like to have them for a long time. I never got bored of them, even though it may take years to wear them down.
- I can make difficult decisions using my logic; but the emotions of course may remain unsatisfied and demand attention, even after a long time.
My nominees: It is always hard to choose among all the wonderful people I get to meet here – apologies !! 🙂
Here is my list for this award (I chose 7 bloggers before I realize). Congratulations each one of you; keep up the good work 🙂