🙂 Bonnie has nominated me for the “Sisterhood of the World Blogging Award”, which I gladly accept :).
Bonnie, thank you very much; I cherish this recognition:)
Bonnie has a lovely blog that focuses on healthy life.
According to her nomination post, *the rules of this award are the followings (directly pasted from the post):
- Thank the nominator and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to as many bloggers as you went and let them know.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
*It does not particularly say “prepare 10 questions for the nominees; but I guess that is what it is and I will integrate this into my post here.
Her questions to the nominees were the followings:
- What was your favorite childhood book? Andersen’s fairy tales!
- Are you a night owl or a morning person? Absolutely night owl; there is such a unique serenity and peace at nights that I love it!
- Which do you prefer, coffee or tea? Certainly coffee 🙂 – I drink it everyday with joy. I love tea, too, especially when it is cold and snowing/raining outside. I like black tea over green tea (green tea upsets my stomach) and many herbal teas that have a sour taste and wonderful aroma 🙂
- Where in the world do you want to visit the most? South America! I must visit and spent time there with the beautiful people, unique cultures, and wonderful nature including forests and beaches 🙂
- Which do you prefer, cats or dogs? I love both, but if I must I would choose dogs over cats as they are very royal to their human caregivers. cats on the other hand are great hunters and quite independent. Lots of character too! 🙂
- If you were to dress up for Halloween this year, what would you be? An astronaut 🙂
- Which would you rather do: skydive, bungee jump, or hang glide? Ah! Do I have the choice of not choosing any of these? 🙂 If I must, I would do the hang glide. Only once though, never again 🙂
- What is your favorite holiday? New year! It is fresh, signals closure of the past, and opens up for the new year. I know it is just symbolic but I often spend the days prior to the new year with such contemplation (not necessarily the new year resolutions). It is a great time for me.
- What is the last book you read? Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert. I grabbed it at an airport out of boredom. It focuses on writing-life challenges of writers. Certain parts I do not agree with (seems too unrealistic or unlogical), but it certainly was an easy read and even though I am not a writer, some stories and opinions can be related to other aspects of life.
- How many children do (or did) you want? Two or three 🙂
My nominees for this award are the followings:
My questions for the nominees are the followings:
1. Which one of these you would like to imagine yourself in right now; beach or forest?
2. What are the 5 values you would like to see in the next generations?
3. How would you like to be on a TV show?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. Is there any time that you have been kind to a stranger?
6. What is the most important financial issue you are tackling right now (if you are tackling)?
7. If you must, which one of the followings would be your favorite exercise – walking, jogging, or team games such as basketball?
8. Imagine you have a lovely cat; it is a hunter (naturally) and brings in and leaves a dead mouse in front of your front door. Would you freak out like me at the sight of the mouse or would you pet your cat, making sure it feels great because it brought its gift to you?
9. How do you think we can set our minds to become more grateful, kind, and cheerful?
10. What makes you happy? 🙂
thank you every one 🙂