Time for another award and another opportunity to introduce bloggers with each other 🙂
Thanks a lot Joss for nominating me to the Siblinghood of The World Award. I too enjoy reading your blogs, especially those about the money management and life-work balance that you wrote recently; I am looking forward to witnessing you reaching your goals and objectives soon! Keep going 🙂
Ok; as usual, first the rules of the award (pasted directly from Joss’ blog):
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
Display the award on your blog.
Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
Nominate ten other bloggers.
Create ten questions for your nominees, and notify them of their nominations.
Joss’ questions and my answers are:
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? South America! There is something calling me in there – I must go, explore, learn, interact, and enjoy something in there. One day.. 🙂
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Bagel/bread 🙂 Yep, I can eat them any day, anytime. I am a carb person (though I have done well limiting them since September) 🙂
- What’s your favourite book and why? There are a number of books that left a huge impression on myself. If I must select one, today I am selecting “Crime and Punishment” by Dostoevsky. This great Russian writer not only understood the pain and darkness in human psyche, but also brilliantly penned it down. Great novel. Great writer.
- If you were a superhero what would your power be? Healing sick people, including mental ones.
- You’re in a room that’s completely dark, do you open the curtains or the door? Surely the curtains 🙂
- What is your favourite way to relax? Reading books and lately, blogging
- Do you have a lucky charm? Not really, but I do keep items and photos that remind me wonderful people in my life. Feeling their love and support is healing and nourishing :)
- What is your favourite colour? Orange 🙂 just check my home page background 🙂
- Do you have a favourite song? What is it? Changes time to time; nowadays “Show Must Go On” by Queen
- What’s the cheesiest thing that you like to watch/read? Self-help books! Many people are ashamed to admit that they are reading these books. I am not one of them; sometimes they can be good friends by reminding me that I am not the only one feeling or thinking the way these books are all about 🙂
Here are my nominees: as usual, there are many people to nominate, many to recognize. I can select only 10 bloggers for this award. So here is my list:
- https://adventuresofmrbudget.wordpress.com/ great posts on money management/saving
- https://unleashyourhappinessblog.wordpress.com/ loving her daily affirmations; so positive
- http://howtostuffyourpig.com/ a great blog for those who would like to save money and become more knowledgeable about financial topics
- http://movinitwithmichelle.com/ genuine posts on life, recipes (who would not like them?), and running
- https://thecoffeemomblog.wordpress.com/ another great blog about saving money and being kind to ourselves
- https://prosperityandcalamities.wordpress.com/ photos to recipes to book reviews.. this blog has diversity 🙂
- https://moneylifehappiness.wordpress.com/ money, life, and happiness; important topics here 🙂
- http://unchained55.com/ money management; my favorite topics nowadays 🙂
- http://directorb.net/ wise words about life; cool
- http://guelphfoodwaste.com/ wondering about the food waste and how to reduce it? check it out
Now my questions for the nominees:
1. When was your last decluttering activity?
2. Are you a minimalist? Why? Why not?
3. What types of exercise are your favorites?
4. If you were to cook now, what would it be?
5. Having dreams are wonderful – care to share one of yours?
6. What color is your hair?
7. Do you think that after a while (above 30), it becomes harder to make friends?
8. What is your favorite movie? Why do you think you like it that much?
9. Do you get stressed easily (like myself) or are you usually a calm person?
10. What have you done (or not done) today that you would like to thank yourself for?
Thank you everyone and big cheers! 🙂