Looks like I have not written in my joy journal for a very long time….
Partly because I was busy with other useless posts (such as healthy life style journal, which I now happily ended) and partly because I was busy with reading all I can find about the Game of Thrones series 🙂
Time to re-start this wonderful experience.
1. I am grateful for sleeping well and getting up around 9.30 am. The night was restful and I have even seen a dream. I do not remember it now, but it was, like any dream, interesting.
2. I am grateful for the coffee and bagel I have had in the morning, while also checking my emails and social media sites – always a delight.
3. I am grateful it is not snowing today; after yesterday’s dump, the streets are cleaned but the sidewalks are still under snow banks. Walking is a challenge but at least we do not have ice yet.
4. I am grateful for cleaning my home and ventilating it by opening a window for an hour or so. I was not planning to clean my home this week as I have to work. But I did it anyhow once I started cleaning the kitchen and the bathrooms – I am feeling pretty good about this 🙂
5. I am grateful for working, for wanting to work, and for progressing my work.
6. I am grateful for shopping this afternoon; I have catched some sales at the grocery store and saved quite a bit.
7. I am grateful for the pumpkin pie I have purchased frozen today; I have baked and eaten it. It made my home smell great and it tasted just amazing.
8. I am grateful for my warm and safe house in this chilly day.
9. I am grateful for having the night to myself. The night times are the best; they relax me; I can read, watch, or write. Freedom..
10. I am grateful for my internet connection and computer that make this experience possible.
11. I am grateful for my interest in the Game of Thrones that makes my mind focused on things other than work itself; reading about this TV series/books has become my favorite past-time activity lately.
12. I am grateful for not being a racist, discriminative or stereotyping person, or a plain asshole.
13. I am grateful that no matter how much people annoy me with their discriminative behavior, racism, or horrible characters, I keep my cool and my mature behavior.
14. I am grateful that even though I am angry with some people because of their wrong behaviors, now I choose to enjoy my weekend.