1. I am grateful for sleeping well and getting up refreshed and ready to take the day.
2. I am grateful for my coffee in the morning and at noon. It is delicious and is giving me the kick that I sometimes need to keep focus on work. I am also glad that I brew my own coffee at the office, as I please, as much as I like.
3. I am grateful for the cheese snacks I have had at noon – better than no lunch.
4. I am grateful for taking my time in the morning to be happy about taking the bus this morning. yes, there was a lot of snow on the ground but I decided to take the bus. It was delayed 15 min this morning, but thankfully there was another lady who was waiting for it and we lightly chatted till it arrived.
5. I am grateful for liking to take the bus this morning – this feeling is important for me to keep taking the bus rather than the more expensive cab.
6. I am grateful for working on two important documents today, which are to my surprise progressing real fast. that is quite satisfactory and exciting as one of the documents I can submit this week and the other one was one of those delayed documents that I could not find energy to work on during fall. Good to see that this task now will be lifted off my shoulder 🙂
7. I am grateful for walking back to home from work, even though there was a heavy snow falling.
8. I am grateful for my back feeling better today, though walking in the afternoon made it ache more than usual. I have stretched my muscles a little bit upon coming to home and that felt really good.
9. I am grateful for having the entire evening to myself and enjoying it.
10. I am grateful for the possibility of a snow day tomorrow; they expect a heavy snow dumped tonite. So tomorrow morning I will check my emails first to see whether my work place is closed. if so, I will go to my favorite cafe and work there until I get bored of being there.
11. I am grateful for the nutritious soup and the almond milk I have had this evening.
12. I am grateful for my internet connection and computer that allows me to browse the internet and learn many interesting stuff. Just this evening, I learnt about the “grey scale” disease that GRRM created for the A Song of Ice and Fire series of books.
13. I am grateful for feeling alright, well, and relax today.
14. I am grateful for my black jacket that I love so much and which I have worn today. the color suits me well and I would like to get one or two black jackets after March when my shopping freeze for clothes ends.
15. I am grateful for communicating with an old friend of mine. She just had a baby girl and seeing the pictures made me happy 🙂
16. I am grateful for the peaceful atmosphere of my home and the night.
17. I am grateful for being frugal today and generally speaking doing really well with my frugal life and budget.
18. I am grateful for the light shoveling I have done in the afternoon – it is a good exercise though I should be careful and not hurt my back again.
19. I am grateful for my family and good friends, for their wellbeing, health, safety, and joy in life.
20. I am grateful for life, for having everything at my home working well for me, for my home being strong, resilient, safe, and warm.
21. I am grateful for being grateful and taking my time to remember these beautiful things/thoughts I have experienced today.