1. I am grateful for sleeping well and getting up in a relatively good mood – priceless 🙂
2. I am grateful for taking the bus and being happy about it.
3. I am grateful for my office coffee! I cannot get tired of this. i am so lucky that I have an office for myself and I am accountable to only myself… That is great to note this as I have not particularly noticed it before… Coffee makes my mind work well I guess 🙂
4. I am grateful for having a long but nevertheless useful meeting.
5. I am grateful for walking back to home right after the meeting. It was kind of chilly but that is alright. Better days will come!
6. I am grateful for checking my home and finding no pest activity during the day. I feel good about this but I am not naive enough to think that it is over yet. nevertheless, this is a peace of mind for today.
7. I am grateful for the cat next door that shows up in my yard time to time. I wish she could visit my home too so that the pest would have an extra motivation to leave my premises! 🙂
8. I am grateful for the misty weather today, which allowed me not to water my seeds in the yard.
9. I am grateful for not eating too much today. My appetite is not there in the last few days. I am feeling great about this, though I should make sure I eat healthy stuff. I noticed that I do not eat fruits as much as I would like. Gotta solve this problem this week 🙂
10. I am grateful for the fish I have baked this evening and it is being affordable and quite tasty.
11. I am grateful for the relaxing atmosphere of my home. I have everything I need and want (except the pests! 🙂 ).
12. I am grateful for the comfy bed I have that allows me to both relax and sleep on.
13. I am grateful for making new plans for my saving. As soon as I come back from my vacation, I will do some adjustments to further save and use my own hard-earned dollars. I deserve this.
14. I am grateful for my computer and internet connection that makes my life easy and enjoyable.
15. I am grateful for my job that allows me to have a comfortable and safe life.
16. I am grateful for all the savings I have made since the last one year. At the beginning of June, it will be a year that I started budgeting in a serious manner According to my records, in the last one year I have saved roughly 7K…… That is an amazing amount of money that I would have otherwise thrown away. I am proud of myself 🙂
17. I am grateful for being alive, healthy, safe, and sound.
18. I am grateful for my back feeling better and not needing exercises. being pain-free is an amazing feeling 🙂
19. I am grateful for being grateful and taking time to write my joy journal.
That’s a lot of blessing. What a happy feeling!
LikeLiked by 1 person