1. I am grateful for sleeping well and getting up to welcome the new day
2. I am grateful for buying myself an nice cup of coffee
3. I am grateful for talking with my family and having a good laugh 🙂
4. I am grateful for taking the bus and shopping at the mall. If I have not been on budget in the last one year, I would have taken the cab and paid of an additional $30 for the two cab rides (to and from the mall). I am so proud of myself not doing this anymore 🙂
5. I am grateful for the napkins, freezer bags, and jars I have bought for myself 🙂 One of the glass jars is red and the other is purple. They are the cutest jars I have ever seen 🙂 I am so lucky that I have found them 🙂
6. I am grateful for all the gifts I have bought today.
7. I am grateful for eating yogurt today. I have not been eating much lately even though I am usually a regular yogurt-consumer. I like the fact that I am back to eating this healthy food in the last two days 🙂
8. I am grateful for appreciating everything I have in my home. Everything works just fine and they are so nice to have around.
9. I am grateful for water!
10. I am grateful for flossing and brushing my teeth- good to help my body keep healthy 🙂
11. I am grateful for binge-watching a TV show today 🙂
12. I am grateful for being excited about an apple-cinnamon cake I am planning to bake next week 🙂
13. I am grateful for reading all the interesting and tasty recipes; especially about bread 🙂
14. I am grateful for my books, my pens and notebooks, my kitchen items, my food, my furniture, my TV, my computer, my cable and internet service that make my life safe, nourishing, and entertaining.
15. I am grateful for feeling better this weekend. Yesterday and today were really cool, with little attention given to work. I cleaned my home, cut the grass, aerated my home on both days, shopped, baked my first empanadas, and relaxed. It is as if I do not wish tonite to end, but that is not a realistic wish. Like anyone else, I will go to work tomorrow, take care of stuff, drink coffee, and return back to home in the evening. And at night, I will enjoy my life by reading blogs and watching TV. That sounds like a nice plan 🙂
16. I am grateful for being grateful and taking my time to note these.