1. I am grateful for sleeping well and getting up for a new day 🙂
2. I am grateful for taking the bus and getting excited about it 🙂
3. I am grateful for my coffee and my office that makes brewing my own coffee easy 🙂
4. I am grateful for my glass water jar that makes drinking water a delight. Water remains cool and fresh – way better than the plastic bottle I used to store my water. I am very happy about this progress 🙂
5. I am grateful for working with a strong focus in the morning and submitting two important documents this afternoon. I am very relieved 🙂
6. I am grateful for walking to home from the office and continuing to work at home.
7. I am grateful for having no mice activity in the last few days. I hope it will never return back!!
8. I am grateful for deciding to pick and dry the flowers from my yard this weekend. Next year, I will bring dried lilacs from my yard (in a picture frame) to my mom as a gift – I think she would like this 🙂
9. I am grateful for cooking a healthy meal and eating with love 🙂
10. I am grateful for the food in my fridge and freezer that nourishes and feeds me 🙂
11. I am grateful for having a lovely chat with my neighbour.
12. I am grateful for reading bread recipes and getting excited about making a new loaf this weekend. I plan to prepare the initial dough on friday and leave the dough in the fridge over night. The next day I will rise, proof, and bake it. I am aiming for a high-hydration bread (80-85%) – let’s see how this adventure will develop 🙂
13. I am grateful for being relax and peaceful today. Since I am taking care of important stuff prior to my vacation, I am feeling more confident that till then I will finish all I aim for. This is a great feeling 🙂
14. I am grateful for not eating too much today 🙂
15. I am grateful for being a couple of pounds than last month. I hope this is a permanent fat loss, but not transient water loss 🙂
16. I am grateful for my facial moisturizer that nourishes my face and skin 🙂
17. I am grateful for being grateful and taking time to reflect on these beautiful things 🙂