Longing for abundance?
Go thru what you have in your home, office, car, or life first.
Make a list; itemize everything; it helps you to find out what you already have, what you had forgotten you have had, what you do not, what you need, and what you do not need. While you are at it, declutter too. When you are done;
- Appreciate what you have
- Use what you have
- Donate whatever you do not want/need anymore- help others
- Exchange them with family and friends – mend each other’s needs
- Re-purpose; cut out that shirt, curtain, shorts and make cleaning clothes – mop the floor, clean the doors/windows, wipe the rugs, sew a mat, scarf, tote, napkins, or toys for a kid or a pet; use the glass jars and other containers to store your dry food, spices, and other food; replace the old mat with a new one you found somewhere else at home
- Save items for later use (make sure to remember their existence and try not to hoard)
- Sell them
- Put whatever cannot be used, donated, exchanged, re-purposed, saved for future use, or sold into garbage or a collection unit
- Give priority of use to those items that you have had forgotten you have had. This is not only good for perishable items, like food, but anything else – since they were not around for sometime, using them can enrich your life if you like change, make you feel like you just have gained an item for free, or a need filled with no effort or funds
Abundance comes from knowing and feeling what you already have.
Remember to thank for whatever you have.
Leave a Reply