1. I am grateful for sleeping in today. I woke up at around 7 am again but decided to sleep some more. It was past 9.30 am that I finally got up. It made my day short but I appreciated having a lazy and cozy morning.
2. I am grateful for the breakfast I have had at home. It was healthy and filling. And, coffee was awesome! (as usual 🙂 )
3. I am grateful for wanting to walk and walking to a shopping mall. I walked around 2 hours today. Weather was awesome and I felt quite light. Walking was easy and very enjoyable. I have done very well for my health by walking 🙂
4. I am grateful for going around the thrift stores. I found nothing to buy but i am getting used to this. It is still quite exciting to check the items and hope that one or two will turn out to be mine. In the future. Eventually 🙂
5. I am grateful for my back pack. It is such a sturdy and useful thing. I always grab it whenever I go for shopping. It takes up a lot of things and make carrying items easy.
6. I am grateful for talking to my family; sister, mom, and brother today 🙂 My brother is visiting my sister and mom and it was a fun and delightful talk today.
7. I am grateful for all the healthy food I have consumed today and the milk I have drunk. All of them are helping my body keeping healthy and strong.
8. I am grateful for enjoying the bright day with blue skies.
9. I am grateful for the things I bought today; milk which is good for my bones; eggs which are awesome, tasty, and packed with nutrients; coffee that will last for 3-4 months; and the chocolate that felt like from heaven 🙂
10. I am grateful for taking a rest and relaxing into my Saturday night. I need to spend time alone so that I can fully relax. It is strange that when I spend time with others in the evenings, I feel like I miss something…. It is awesome to be spending time with myself 🙂
11. I am grateful for the moisturizers I have! They make my skin feel better. And they smell so good too! 🙂
12. I am grateful for dreaming yesterday. I have a new recurrent theme in my dreams. Wonder what it signifies… Life is so mysterious sometime 🙂
13. I am grateful for being grateful and taking my time to note these beautiful things, people, and experiences.
What do I appreciate myself for today?
1. I thank myself for pampering myself with sleeping in and treating myself with chocolate! 🙂
2. I thank myself for walking and enjoying it. I now consider myself a regular walker.
3. I thank myself for making a continuous effort to eat healthy and drink milk.
4. I thank myself for being frugal and not buying things just because they are on sale or pretty.
5. I thank myself for having a routine and not getting bored of it all the time.
6. I thank myself for enjoying the Kung Fu Panda! Have you seen that animation movie series? please do!
gif by:https://giphy.com/gifs/dreamworks-kung-fu-panda-Rr6J53cRIwdBS; https://giphy.com/gifs/funny-movie-film-12TfIo5Mubcb3a;https://giphy.com/gifs/kung-fu-4qjD9RnCSqZ8c;https://giphy.com/gifs/family-po-PxzvRAJN7eWB2
Expressing gratitude makes you feel better and happy. I do this every day too. Nice! 🦋
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person