1. I am grateful for feeling better today. I have been feeling like all my muscles were aching since Saturday. Yesterday it was really bad, so I came home early from work and took a healing nap. I am feeling much better now, which is great 🙂
2. I am grateful for eating peanut butter, which I really love, and bean salad, which I really love too!
3. I am grateful for walking in the morning and in the evening despite feeling tired – good job 🙂
4. I am grateful for having a healthy appetite – I am not that sick after all!
5. I am grateful for working quite well today. I am prioritizing my own work needs over others’ now, which is great.
6. I am grateful for having a relaxing evening and night. It is soothing to know that I do not have to do anything, but relax, rest, and enjoy 🙂
7. I am grateful for watching a movie about an old man who rather than undergoing a second heart operation decides to die by assisted suicide. I have no personal opinion about this topic; but it must be a hard decision to make for many considering the social, moral, and other reasons re; life, death, and suicide. This is the second movie I have watched tackling the same topic lately. It does not make it easy to contemplate on this topic, but seeing why such a decision can be made is interesting. The story line is that a good life matters. Not wanting to live anymore, too… How strange, how controversial (for me, at least), and how true for many.
8. I am grateful for taking the pictures of my breads 🙂 Did you know that whenever I look at their pictures, I am filled with excitement and pride? 🙂
9. I am grateful for choosing to focus on positivity rather than negativity today and tomorrow and hopefully the days after that…
10. I am grateful for the well being of my family and myself.
11. I am grateful for the furniture and everything else I have in my house – they make my life easy and comfy.
12. I am grateful for today being a #no-expense day 🙂 I hope to each my biweekly saving target this Thursday 🙂 This will make me feel extra motivated to keep going.
13. I am grateful for being grateful and taking my time to write these today.
That’s a really good list! Peanut butter and bean salad 😀 me too!
LikeLiked by 1 person