After an anxiety-filled and psychologically turbulent week, I am feeling a lot better now (and for now). This is a blessing and contributing factors are the followings:
1. I am grateful for my past experiences that helps me with understanding the causes of the anxiety and tackling it.
2. I am grateful for my family and the blogging friends being supportive during this difficult time.
3. I am grateful for the warm weather that makes my life a little bit easier.
4. I am grateful for seeing some plants and flowers still being alive in the yard. It is amazing how resilient they are during winter. It gives me hope that despite the estimations that they would be dead now because of the snow and freezing conditions, some of them still survive. I shall too survive this time and the future ones to come.
5. I am grateful for eating better lately, which makes me feel like at least I am good at taking care of myself.
6. I am grateful for donating a number of items to a charity. I had had collected them from home in the last one year and now almost all of them are gone to be enjoyed by other less fortunate individuals. What a blessing.
7. I am grateful for buying drawer organizers yesterday and seeing that they do their job very well. Now my measuring cups and utensils are in different containers and my drawers are well organized. What a difference they make in how I feel about myself and my life!
8. I am grateful for treating myself with little indulgences; a small bar of chocolate yesterday and another two today. Knowing that I care about myself, try to release some of the pressure off my chest, and support myself is great.
9. I am grateful for shopping yesterday and today. It gave me a much needed mental break from the issues. I also purchased lovely items that I would need, coffee being one of them 🙂
10. I am grateful for having the day to myself and so far having a more or less pleasant day and feelings.
Things that I appreciate myself for today:
- I appreciate myself for caring myself.
- I appreciate myself seeing the positives after negative experiences.
- I appreciate myself for being open about my current anxiety and stress.
- I appreciate myself for constantly trying to do good and feel good.
- I appreciate myself for functioning well despite the mental clutter, stress, and feeling anxious.
- I appreciate myself for cooking and baking healthy food.
- I appreciate myself for surrounding myself items/furniture etc. that are all either useful and needed, or loved and appreciated.
- I appreciate the fact that I donate to charity whatever I am done with and in usable condition.
- I appreciate myself for not further pressurizing myself with my own expectations.
- I appreciate myself for keeping a clean and well organized home that gives me a sense of peace and accomplishment.
- I appreciate myself for taking time to reflect upon, identify, and write all of these great things here.