1. I am grateful for sleeping till past 9 am; I was surprised with this but obviously my mind or body needed this rest. So it is welcome.
2. I am grateful for enjoying my coffee and feeding my sourdough starter; it had risen well and was smelling very fresh and sourdy 🙂 Good baby!
3. I am grateful for speaking with my family and being happy altogether – what a great feeling to be happy together with the people we care.
4. I am grateful for reminding myself that I will make an attempt to not let others hurt me with their greed, unkindness, and mean and demanding attitudes. This is very important for all of us; why do we permit this kind of people or their behavior in our lives? I know at work it is important to keep these people in our circles for our work, but is there not a better way? There is. I will find it out. I am determined to keep reminding me this and make an effort to find ways to manage mean or negative people.
5. I am grateful for walking to a store and buying eggs and other items that were on sale and I had needed. It is important to be able o care for ourselves – whether this is food, exercise, or pampering ourselves, let’s do it!
6. I am grateful for treating myself with chocolate today 🙂
7. I am grateful for working on a report and then stopping to enjoy my evening. I meant to reflect and nurture myself by reading a book. I have read for a while and now it is time to chill in dark, writing my journal, and listening to music.
8. I am grateful for eating healthy with eggs, tomato, garlic, and sourdough bread. It was a light but tasty dinner.
9. I am grateful for liking my graying hair 🙂 What a wonderful feeling!
10. I am grateful for liking to care for myself; I love shopping and getting things that I need or consume; I like making my own bread and eating it with love; I like cleaning myself, my home, and my clothes; I like functioning and still kicking and never ever ignoring my own needs!
11. I am grateful for being abundant and having everything I need being available or accessible to me.
Things that I appreciate myself for today:
- I appreciate myself for keep going and not stopping my routine
- I appreciate myself for letting myself to be happy with my family and others
- I appreciate myself for pampering myself with chocalate
- I appreciate myself walking to the store even though it was a chilly day
- I appreciate myself for eating healthy and not needing expensive or luxurious things to eat
- I appreciate myself for realizing the progress in me and in my thinking; I learn; I realize; I appreciate; and I move on.