- getting up early and going to work before 8 am – check
- working with a team member very effectively and finishing a project of 3.5 years – check, check, check! 🙂
- remembering to celebrate the end of project – check!
- walking in the evening – check
- working at home for 3 hours on a report and thinking “what do I do wrong to have this hectic year full of work and stress?” I must change things again – it is the time. I should say no more often. I should write my reports better so that I will not have to revise and change them significantly – this is causing me to work on them more than required. I must look for opportunities to lessen my paperwork. I can set aside time each day for little work that would not require full focus or energy; these could be taken care of really fast and would give me acceleration. I notice that I work incredibly efficient in the morning – so I can aim to get up earlier and do the important work first. From tomorrow on I aim to get up around 7.30. check
- getting no discount from an international meeting. I did not really want to attend this meeting this year. I asked for a discount in attendance fees and I was not awarded it this year. I feel relieved, even though this is a rejection! 🙂 There will be other opportunities – a new city, a new type of meeting. I am looking forward to the opportunity to find it out! – check
- being ready for important work tomorrow and having good plans for tomorrow and the weekend – check
- securing a seat at a committee of my union for another year. This is important for my professional development and feeling more supported and secure – check