1. sleeping well and calm – check
2. getting up at a time good enough to catch the bus on time – check
3. working well in the morning, getting stressed at noon, but keeping the work till evening – check
4. almost being finished with some work that has been on my list for so long that its heaviness has been extreme – I want it to be done. Hopefully soon 🙂 – check
5. enjoying the warm and bright day and getting a feeling of Spring – check
6. walking back to home in the afternoon – check
7. saving around 20 bucks from cab fare by taking the bus or walking today – check
8. doing grocery shopping and appreciating everything I purchased – check.
I have got a big bag of potatoes and lemons. I consume lemon quite a bit, potato – not so much. But it is more or less durable and potato meals, soup, and salad are all very enjoyable food. I am feeling good about having food the next few weeks and I feel quite abundant 🙂
9. eating fish and a big healthy salad – check.
Lately I have been trying to award myself by eating fish or any other fried food (before someone starts about the unhealthy habit of fried food; for some reason they make me feel good the next day. once a week should be okay, right?)
10. Keeping calm – check.
It is strange to remember that in January I have had almost panic attacks. A very stressful time it was. I have come so far, slowly but steadily. I am very grateful – check!
11. Finishing the lose ends of many small tasks and reports, and feeling energized about this – check.
I have a number of small things to finish this weekend. Once they are done, I hope I will start bigger and newer projects. It is so exciting! – check
12. Did I mention that I said “no” again yesterday? Face-to-face this time.
A colleague of mine thinks that she can interrupt me anytime while working alone or with others to ask or talk about what she needs or wants. How is this acceptable? yesterday I was working in my office with a team member of mine and that person just stepped in my office and start talking and asking me things, with no acknowledgment of my team member or us being working on something. Very rude, self-centered, and selfish. I decided it was the time that I take control and indicate need to respect my team member, and I asked the person to talk later. Can you imagine? I did it! And I did not even feel bad after that!! I am on the right track, my friends 🙂 -check, check, check!