- sleeping well and dreaming…. a lot – check 🙂
Only sometimes I remember my dreams and remembering three dreams in the morning was absolutely interesting!
- waiting at home for the bus so that I could continue my frugal, simple, and responsible life style I missed so much – check
- feeling happy when the bus comes – check!
Our buses runs every 30 min – give me some credit for taking them, please :)))
- working nice and easy during the day without much of a stress – check
- giving a small loaf of sourdough to one of my friends and seeing her joy and excitement – check, check, check 🙂
I am grateful for this feeling of happiness coming from sharing my bread, marmalade, or pickles – looks like my friends really like and appreciate them, and this just makes me hugely grateful! How did I come up with the idea of baking bread? making marmalade or pickle? Boredom, which motivated me to try these endeavors, has been good to me indeed 🙂
- coming home early and taking a new yoga/stretching class – check
I dedicated this session to appreciating myself more (wow – I am really getting healed here 🙂 ) and I spent the entire one hour by focusing on all the good things and appreciating my ability to do so. One of the best 12 bucks spent ever 🙂
- eating home-made food and a large salad – check
- having a no-spending day – check!
I am excited about this. I think I am slowly coming back to my frugal self. Today is the second day of being frugal in a very long time and it feels fantastic. If only they did not expect a snow storm soon – that may mean that I may need to take a cab to or from work. We will see how weather will develop.
I plan to do some sort of pantry challenge next week so that I can consume what I already have. This will help me with saving some money and also enable myself to consume what I already have and replace them with fresh ones. I really need this so that I can get my chequing account back to a healthy level, which always feels good. Time to do this!! 🙂
- Being calm and relaxing this evening – check
I am not working tonite and it feels good to me. I know time to time it gets really heavy but nowadays I feel like I deserve a break and I aim to cherish it while it lasts
- interacting with only lovely friends and colleagues today – check
- eating yogurt – check
- being excited about all the good things and people in my life -multi-check!