- feeling really positive and excited about life -check 🙂
- taking time to rest in the morning and getting up kind of late – check
- catching the bus – check
- enjoying my coffee – check
- not being stressful at all and looking for something to do at the office – check!
this was very important. I have had time! I took this opportunity to discuss the work of a team member, who seemed to have done really well. I understand his work, which is in fact very complicated. And this gives me extra confidence in his work. Priceless 🙂
- finding 30 bucks in a pocket of my purse and getting excited about this – check
This is wonderful! it is a lot of money. I have been meaning to buy jars, the little wide mouth ones, for some time. I think I can now get it with a peace of mind 🙂
- getting a tax return more than I thought I would – check, check, check 🙂
Is that not wonderful? It is 🙂 I plan to make it a pre-payment and further reduce my mortgage. Very exciting! I feel like money comes to me from many different resources. Timing is great as this week I have been really frugal and did not spend more money while also keep living comfortably. I had missed this feeling and I am very excited about it.
- eating yogurt – check
- relaxing whole night and not working at all – check
- buying long, green, and hot peppers at a nearby store – check
this kind is hard to find around here and this is the second time that I found it. My mom would love these peppers, especially if fried. i am not that into hot peppers, but with the seeds removed, the taste and the look of these peppers are just amazing. I feel lucky 🙂
- having no meeting tomorrow – check
- planning to visit a thrift store tomorrow afternoon – check
this is very exciting for me 🙂 I have not been to one for a long time. Browsing through all bunch of interesting stuff is a great relaxing exercise for my mind. While I am excited about this plan, I am also conscious about the bad weather outside – it is raining and we expect some storm. If the precipitation is not bad, I still can make it tomorrow – we shall see 🙂
- having a no-spending day – check
that is right – this was the 5th day that I did not spend anything except the bus fare. I am abundant. I am well. I am proud.