- enjoying the good weather and phasing out may times, looking out of the window and the nature around my building – check
Spring is here, friends. It is here. My daffodils are coming out, sky is blue, and there is no snow on the ground. I feel different. Immensely different. Hopeful. Positive. Changing naturally. Enjoying my connection with nature.
Realizing once again that after any dark season will come the light….
They may tell me this millions of times, but unless I came to this realization myself, I would never buy it.
I like the fact that by observing nature I can in fact make reflections on life.
- enjoying the plants on window sill in my office – check
I have three new plants there. They are green. Their pots are nice and colourful. Just another sense of Spring and hope.
- eating apples and being grateful for it, knowing that it is healthy – check
- attending an award ceremony for a team member of mine and being incredibly proud and happy – check!
these are one of my favorite times 🙂 it is all worth it! What an honour. What an excitement 🙂
- munching on food served at the ceremony and not feeling like I must cook at home tonite – check
talking about being lazy or disliking to cook 🙂
- enjoying the warm and smooth breeze in the back yard – check
- being aware and excited about feeling good and positive – check, check, check! 🙂