I have had interesting times lately. I was tired, stressed, and almost exhausted. But then things moved, issues understood, and most importantly I realized my own stamina and the importance of small things in life that attract my attention and give me joy 🙂
1. I am grateful for walking this morning to the office. I missed the bus literally by 30 sec and thought I would just walk. It was windy and chilly, but walking gave me a chance to clear my mind and feel good about life as a whole.
2. I am grateful for going thru the meetings without losing my cool and already thinned nerves.
3. I am grateful for shopping this evening and purchasing frozen berries 🙂 I will be making marmalade with them. I want to do this this weekend but I want to also wait for the canning kit I ordered so that I an start using the kit and water can the jars. I will see how I feel this weekend.
4. I am grateful for walking in the afternoon without difficulty. It feels good to return back to my regular walking routine. It is healthy, free, and quite an accomplishment for a lazy person like myself 🙂
5. I am grateful for tomorrow being Friday! Three more meetings to go through and then the weekend will be here 🙂 I plan to slow down next weekend, only finish the ends and bits and welcome the free time after that.
6. I am grateful for the fresh produce I bought today. I want to cook a couple of dishes this weekend so that I can eat better in the coming days.
7. I am grateful for the frozen meals I have eaten yesterday and today. I had a beautiful soup yesterday and a bean meal today; I had cooked and frozen them sometime ago. It is such a great pleasure to be able to eat home-made food when I am busy.
8. I am grateful for all the socks and clothes that keep my body warm and sound during the cold temperatures.
9. I am grateful for having money at the chequing account that enables me to afford what I need.
10. I am grateful for trusting life and take it as it is sometime.
11. I am grateful for liking to try new hobbies, like jamming and canning, and sharing the food with friends and neighbours.
12. I am grateful for having the night to myself – no distraction and all peace 🙂
13. I am grateful for the internet, my computer, and TV that make my life enjoyable and time passing fast.
14. I am grateful for the three little jars that one of my colleagues gave me. They are cute and cute and cute 🙂 It is one of these little things in life that makes me joyful and excited 🙂
15. I am grateful for being healthy and safe.
16. I m grateful that my family is doing well and they are healthy and safe too.
Things that I appreciate myself for today:
- I appreciate the fact that I am generous with my team members and friends
- I appreciate the fact that I decided to prioritize my financial needs this year
- I appreciate the fact that I have become more self-sustaining with my new canning interest
- I appreciate the fact that I walked today twice
- I appreciate the fact that I keep my sanity despite what have happened at the work-place lately; re; pressure of keeping our positions, increasing our work load, and demoralizing atmosphere
- I appreciate the fact that I decided to undertake less of others’ work in the coming years and prioritize my own time for my own work