1. I am grateful for sleeping well and waking up in relatively good mood. I am feeling better today, with no obvious negative thoughts or stress. Lovely 🙂
2. I am grateful for my coffee 🙂 This drink is a great start to day, waking me up and giving me an instant satisfaction and pleasure. It is great that we have means to prepare coffee anytime anywhere at an affordable price.
3. I am grateful for cooking chick peas 🙂 I had put around a pound of peas in water yesterday. I was not expecting them to cook in 30 min 🙂 My mom was right – if you simmer them after they start to boil, it helps them to cook faster. Counter-intuitive, is it not? But give it a try. I am sure you will be surprised as much as I was 🙂
4. I am grateful for baking two great sourdough loaves today. I feel abundant and joyful.
5. I am grateful for working at home, nice and easy. I could not as much as I wanted to do, but I have done good. This takes some of the stress away from me.
6. I am grateful for not chickening about a document I am reviewing. It is a kind of critical document that requires my full attention. I cannot make a mistake, or ignore a detail. It has been going well, knowing that I am doing my best and it is pretty good. My experience with this document helped me to develop some kind of confidence in my ability to handle critical assignments. There happened in me some kind of acceptance that it was difficult, can have significant negative consequence should I not do a comprehensive and thorough review, but it was what it was. An opportunity to grow.
7. I am grateful for the kefir cheese I made from kefir yesterday and today. It is healthy and tasty. Both my sourdough bread and kefir cheese seem to be resistant to microbial growth, which is quite pleasing.
8. I am grateful for my internet connection and computer that make my life easier and fuller.
9. I am grateful for getting used to silvery tone of my hair. Right now I do not feel like I am old. Who knows what I will feel tomorrow, but I will take this positive thought right now.
10. I am grateful for the safe home and neighbourhood. It is quite and peaceful. The only noise I can hear is from my internet and keyboard.
11. I am grateful for having the night to myself.
12. I am grateful for speaking with my family today. They are always nice and supportive.
13. I am grateful for feeling courageous today. I needed this feeling.
14. I am grateful for the gray weather that helped me to stay at home and work.
15. I am grateful for making beet pickles yesterday 🙂 I thought they would take a lot of time, but I was wrong. This is my second or third time making them. I noted the ingredients and their measurements (that my mom told me) to help me in the future.
16. I am grateful for my notebooks, pens, and paper that make me write on. Writing always relaxed me. Like this moment, even though it is an electronic text.
17. I am grateful for all the food I have in my fridge and pantry.
18. I am grateful for having no pain today.
19. I am grateful for being grateful and taking my time to note these here.
Things that I appreciate about myself:
- I appreciate the fact that I keep going, no matter what
- I appreciate the fact that I am not scared of difficult tasks
- I appreciate the fact that I keep a quiet life
- I appreciate the fact that I keep my contact with my family
- I appreciate the fact that I cook simple but healthy food the majority of the time
- I appreciate the fact that I enjoy the scenery of my yard
- I appreciate the fact that I make an attempt to keep my home clean
- I appreciate the fact that I always take at least 2 hours per day to chill down and relax
- I appreciate the fact that I am a good friend and ready to help my friends
- I appreciate the fact that I have been kind to myself nowadays
- I appreciate the fact that I floss and enjoy it!