I love to have aims and plans to tackle them. There is something exciting and energizing about this.
I am not always successful in my aims or plans, but, hey, I will try as many times as it takes and as much as I can enjoy.
The majority of my aims are around similar themes; having a financial plan; having a simple yet non-routine life; and having a healthier life-style.
I will focus on details later but the particular areas of my life that I would love to work on real soon are:
- getting a much leaner budget and getting rid of the extra expenses for good
- making an extra payment to mortgage till new year and increasing my payment after that sometime. My very ambitious plan is to drop it to 100K in 3 years. Likely not gonna happen but whatever I can do is good
- eating healthier and losing 25 pounds and keeping it off
- having a vacation somewhere this year only for my own enjoyment
- having a less stressful work life and dealing with work and emotions better
- being more social
- baking the perfect loaf
- decluttering the house and the office again and possibly again
- buying a new set of plates
- being more aware and appreciative of my surroundings, life experiences, and everything else in life 🙂