These are what have happened today:
1. My kefir needs 48 hours of incubation – period. Since we almost never get hot temperatures here, I better get used to this.
2. I did not walk in the morning, but I did not take the cab, either. The honour went to the bus this morning 🙂
3. Chatted with a colleague today and he thought that a couple of people from our unit would leave considering the toxic and fiscal situation. That changes things for me, for some reason. I realize I have problems with them and their leave would be beneficial for us/me – we can change things in our unit if they go. More room to breathe and do things as we design, decide, and like.
4. Three work-related issues that I have been trying to overcome for months have finally resolved today. One of them is a potential partnership. It is preliminary but there is an interest. Things are moving at last! 🙂
5. I continued to contemplate about myself, my performance, my achievements, my strengths, and my limitations.
6. I gained weight nowadays, which I link to eating too much peanut! Every time I eat it, I gain the weight. So why do I do that????
7. My arm continues to worry me. Finally I made an appointment – I wanna know whether there is something seriously wrong with my arm. I hit it to my desk at the office 2-3 weeks ago. It was not bad at the beginning but after I started digging the yard, it acted quite badly and it has been like this since then. Time to get it checked.
8. I do not know whether I will apply for the job opportunity I identified at the weekend. maybe I will. maybe I will not. What do I lose if I apply?
Here is to all uncertainties and career problems; an amazing song.
Cool down those senses and have hope my friends!