I am humbled once again.
Thank you Deb for nominating me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” Award.
Deb has a candid and humorous blog, which also includes “our daily gratefulness post” section; those who follow me know how much I love this kind of posts 🙂
You may as well check Deb’s blog and see what she has to offer for you. Deb, thanks again for this opportunity to recognize the bloggers that I find inspiring and valuable (though the list is incomplete..).
According to Deb, the rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the logo to your post.
- Nominate ten (10) bloggers you admire and inform them of the nomination
I have had a tough time selecting 10 inspiring bloggers; as far as I am concerned, I would like to nominate all of you, whom I often interact with or learn something from. Those who I miss I hope will do the favor to forgive me.
here are my nominees:
1. http://thesmallc.com/ (I love her posts and opinions on her cancer journey and life; admiring most her candid, genuine, positive, and powerful writing and interactions with others, including me)
2. http://howtostuffyourpig.com/ (watch this lady for excellent and very practical budgeting and saving strategies 🙂 she made a difference in me)
3. https://frombusttoboom.wordpress.com/ (similarly, an excellent blog for budgeting and saving strategies 🙂 )
4. http://ninasusan.com/ (very tough lady 🙂 but also very funny and wise; wishing her a fast recovery from a recent surgery)
5. https://theonlysup.wordpress.com/ (inspiring posts on anything from financial planning to soft-skills to poems..)
6. http://alienblob.com/ (grieving due to a significant loss; dealing with not only this loss but also cancer and life; I admire her strength and wishes her the best)
7. https://anunscheduledjourney.wordpress.com/ (breast cancer veteran – I hope she does not mind the term veteran – has a deep insight about life and healing – I’ve learnt a lot)
8. http://mychordomajourney.com/ (thanks to him I learnt about chordoma, a rare type of bone cancer. He is doing an excellent job about raising awareness on this disease)
9. https://tamtam01blog.wordpress.com/ (from budgeting to photography to genuine posts about anything in life; this blog has a lot to offer)
10. https://potterwillam3.wordpress.com/ (if you are looking for a blog that posts on a variety of topics, including lymphoma, by a kind and wise person, you gotta check his blog)
Cheers everyone – keep up the wonderful work of informing, teaching, and supporting us through your posts!