- feeling better overall – check
yesterday I was feeling uneasy again, but today has been a relatively better day – I will appreciate this!
- eating a home made dish with lots of healthy veggies, yogurt, and garlic – check
- meeting with an ex-team member of mine and having a great chat and doing some work together – check!
this gave me extra boost! She is a very intelligent and genuine person and talking to her again and learning about her wellness and successful endeavors were a bliss! It made me literally happy 🙂
- taking the bus on the way back from the office – check
I was lucky – the bus was waiting right in front of the building and I catched it – that saved me around 8 bucks from cab fare today 🙂
- feeling bored and then doing some work after 5pm – check
I have a busy next week and I just got an additional tasks right this evening. I decided to start it so that I can make my weekend and next week a little bit easier. I am glad I have. I feel good and less stressed and time-crunched now 🙂
- eating two juicy clementines that were delicious – check
- drinking fresh kefir – check
I feel so much better when I drink kefir. I feel lucky to have these grains. They work so consistently!
- seeing two seeds germinating in the yard – check
I planted them last weekend. It was a slightly rainy week, which I guess helped. I am looking forward to seeing more coming up.
Plants are my new hobby! I shared three succulents with my friends and everyday coming home and checking how they are doing is an incredibly exciting experience. The cacti seeds I planted last weekend do not have much of an activity. sadly sun is low this week, which may be affecting their germination. I will see how this saga will go on – let’s cross the finger 🙂
- having plans for the weekend – check
I need to work, but this is okay. I also would like to go for shopping and get new pots for succulents. I also would like to get additional pots for my yard to plant seeds. I have herb as well as flower seeds to grow and I am very excited about these 🙂 I bought two big bags of soil a few days back, which was easy to do with the help of my shopping cart. I can go get two more this weekend. I want to plant potato in totes!! I have seen it in the internet and I am curious 🙂 I will try 3-4 bags of them and see how this goes 🙂
- walking in the morning for 10-15 minutes – check
I am not walking lately. knowing what a healthy activity it is, I welcome this opportunity
- enjoying the show I am watching – check
- doing my back exercises – check
- realizing that I have around 300 bucks accumulated for my next mortgage pre-payment – multi check!
I may not be able to save my money as much as I wish, but I keep saving from here and there a little sum that will help improve reducing my mortgage on the long run. I am excited about these and now I am motivated again to stop taking the cab and use that money to increase my pre-payment. I hope to catch the bus tomorrow morning – wish me luck!